We are currently open and accepting new referrals with no waiting list!
The following precautions are in place. Please review our COVID-19 mitigation policy.
- If you, or anyone in your family has flu or cold symptoms Please Remain at Home
- Medical Masks are required for all adults at all times and for children over age 6
- Appointments will be staggered, such that there is a 15 minute window in-between families
- During the transition period, we will be cleaning all surfaces to prepare for the next child
- During the transition period, we ask you to please wait until the exact start time of your appointment to enter the building; if you are early, please wait in your car
- Upon entering the building, please immediately wash your hands and have your child wash his/her hands
- Waiting room toys have been removed
- There will be no cancellation penalties; please use your best judgment, even if you need to cancel at the last minute
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these unique circumstances. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Sarah Conklin and Lisa Helenius
Growing Up Therapy